Friday 20 April 2012

The weekender returns

A little while ago I posted about my new weekender bag and was really pleased that it went down a treat! In fact, it's led to a couple of commissions which I thought I'd share with you.  Here is Weekender #2  - made using a fabulous Heals barkcloth (formerly a venetian blind) with shoulder strap modification...



Next up is a smaller shoulder bag version - also with shoulder strap modification and extra interior pockets - which was commissioned as a nappy bag.


I made this for a friend, so added a little extra  in the form of a baby wipe and nappy pouch from the Butterick B4560 pattern.


Baby #2 should be making an appearance any day now, so I have a feeling I may not be making more bags for a little while.  Better get cracking with listing all my stock on Folksy!

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING bags:) Your blog is so wonderful and I will happily follow.

    If you want some décor inspiration from Sweden, check out my blog:)
    Have an awesome week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails