Friday 27 January 2012

ReFashion


Okay, so let's just skim over the fact that I've not posted anything since September and pretend like I've been here, wiffling away as usual... I've got lots to tell you (honestly I had good reasons for the radio silence) but I'll start off gently with a quick report on the fab - and first ever - ReFashion event at Oxford Town Hall last week.  Swishing, swapping, upcycling demos, an ethical fashion catwalk show, and lots of vintage goodies.... seriously, there was nothing not to like!

Not only did I get to spend the day talking about upcycling and hanging out with the lovely Jo of Darn it and Stitch (caught on camera in my quick snap above), I also ended up going home with a big bundle of fabric, and two new-to-me tops - bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails