Tuesday 31 January 2012

Introducing.... Wingnut!

So, I thought it might be time to finally 'fess up to one of the major reasons for my prolonged blog-absence.....

Yep, there's no denying it now - that tummy most definitely has a baby in it! Baby #2 (currently known as "Wingnut") is due at the end of April. It's been a toughy this time round but I'm now feeling much more myself and getting extremely excited about all things baby and treating Freya to the joys of sibling-ship. The last 2 weeks have been spent in an obsessive state of nesting so I have cardigans, booties and dresses galore to share over this next week. Back to vintage bags soon - promise - but first, I just have another oh, 20 or so,  pairs of teeny-weeny baby shoes to make!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I had a feeling that might be why you'd been so quiet. Congratulations!!! I feel your pain as I went through a similarly yucky session before Christmas but feeling much better now. By the way did you know I'm 5 months' pregnant with our third?

    Well it's lovely to have you back and I'm looking forward to reading all your baby-related posts and crafty goodness!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails