Wednesday 15 June 2011

Knickers!

I've been working on some samples for the next workshops at Darn it and Stitch. First up is knickers (27th June), and I have to say that I'm pretty proud of these frilly smalls. I knew exactly what I had in mind, but couldn't find a pattern anywhere - so, I bulk bought a load of knickers from the high street then started hacking! I think the end result has just the right amount of frill, can be easily adapted with ribbons and lace, and they're pretty simple to whip up. I'll definitely be making some for myself and will let you know once the pattern is in my shop.

2 comments:

  1. I love them!!! Were they fiddly to make??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nowhere near as bad as i'd thought! will definitely be making more as I've paid a fortune for similar in the past.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails